Mt Shasta / invite to join All-Datsun fun run

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Mt Shasta / invite to join All-Datsun fun run
From: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 19:01:32 -0700
We tried this last year with little success, but I'm going to stubbornly
try again :-)

The All Datsun group runs a fun rally on Friday morning. This year
the format is a 'question and answer' drive; I don't know for sure but
if it's like the one of a couple years back, you have a list of questions
that you can find answers to as you travel a defined course. It's fun!

We have been invited to join as 'walk-up' participants. This is a special
arrangement separate from their 'all events' pricing. We can join the
rally as non-competition participants (results will be posted but no
trophies) for $7 plus signing their release waiver (they operate as an
organized club and have insurance costs and legal requirements to
meet). It starts at 9 AM, upper parking lot of the Ski Lodge, on FRIDAY.
Just check in at the registration tent a bit before 9 to get set up.

Anyone arriving Thursday, I think it would be great to give this a try!

RELATED NOTE: I'm driving up Thursday. Anyone else want to join
up? Come on, there must be SOMEBODY else going up Thursday!

-- John
       White 2000, Green 510