RE: Re[4]: Mt Shasta / invite to join All-Datsun fun run

To: "'Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us'" <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>,
Subject: RE: Re[4]: Mt Shasta / invite to join All-Datsun fun run
From: "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 15:42:15 -0700
We raced a 1200 in the dirt at Fremont and San Jose Speedway for 2 years.
Every Thursday night for 22 weeks in a row.  $10 entry fee and over the 2
years I averaged $12.50 in prize money. Second in the A Sedan championship
one year.  Averaged 1 rollover per year.

Great motor and trans.  I wish the race group was still around.  Fridays at
work were tough after getting home at 1 AM.

Dick Ryan  ex. 24022
(650)312-4022
Risk Management Dept.
SM 2000/2