Re: Car Wiring

To: Paul.J.Souza@kp.org, dhbain@qwest.net
Subject: Re: Car Wiring
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 16:30:19 -0400
All,

There are several prefabbed wiring harnesses available such as Ron Francis
Wiring, Painless wiring, etc.  Check Kit Car the Street Rod magazines for
these.  They run about $350+ for the basic harness if I recall, but many
options are available.  Vendors at car shows have similar products at lower
prices.

I believe that HP books had a book on auto electrics that discussed wiring,
but I have no experience with it.

Sid