RE: Car Wiring

To: "'Paul J Souza'" <Paul.J.Souza@kp.org>, dhbain <dhbain@qwest.net>
Subject: RE: Car Wiring
From: "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 15:50:08 -0700
I have the HP Books "Automotive Electrical Handbook" by Jim Horner.  The
ISBN number is              0-89586-238-7. The price was $14.95.  Order
phone # is 800-421-0892 (I bought it a while ago so the number may not
work.)

Its very good.  Starts at ground zero (electrons)to designing harnesses and
their components.

I used it to design the entire electrical system for the Super 7 (ain't no
Lucas shit in this car).

Dick Ryan  ex. 24022
(650)312-4022
Risk Management Dept.