Re: Roadster parts on Ebay

To: "Mark Dent" <stickerman@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Roadster parts on Ebay
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 23:22:00 -0400
I guess we can't make observations for fear that someone might be selling
something. Well I hope you sell it but personally I don't care who sells it
or who buys it but I am still allowed to share a thought.
You still have 5 days to go, maybe someone will bid it up to $100. PT Barnum
was right!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't only go for Roadster parts that I see bid up to stupid amounts of
money on Ebay but also parts for Miatas too and I did make a comment on the
Miata site about that too but no one took offense. I have seen crappy stock
headrest speakers sell for $50+ and it amazes me.

Don't take it so personal, I was just making an observation - like the $100+
fuse box we all laughed about.

The term caveat emptor has never been more important than on Ebay

Mike