Re: Roadster parts on Ebay

To: "Dennis Currington" <dc311@mail.com>
Subject: Re: Roadster parts on Ebay
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 07:45:45 -0400
Dennis,

That's good.

My view is that if I can save a lister some $$$$$ I'll gladly do so. I don't
have a lot of extra $$ for my Roadster and I'm sure many of you are in the
same position. I try not to interfere with commerce or take away business
from someone such as yourself, but if I find sources for parts to keep these
cars on the road at reduced prices so that people don't give up on these
cars, such as forklift stuff, it wouldn't be right for me not to post about
it. I'm sure from the consumer end you can understand that and I hope you
don't hate me for it.

Or if I see something for sale that isn't right I'll post about that also as
many of you know.

Here on the East Coast there is no support for our cars and no one to go to.
Perhaps if I lived near you my attitude would be different.

We have to watch each other's back. That's what this list is all about isn't
it?

Mike