RE: Mt Shasta / invite to join All-Datsun fun run

Subject: RE: Mt Shasta / invite to join All-Datsun fun run
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 22:34:38 -0400
Yes, there is a conversion for the Datsun 5 speed to the spriget "A" series
block.  It's not real common but lots of sprite folks talk about it.  I
didn't see one when I was at Sprite Rush back in 98 with my Bugeye, but
again, it's well known that it can be done.
I guess Datsun stuff just Rocks.
Brian