Re: Roadster moves

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster moves
From: "John Peak" <johnepeak@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:56:00 -0800
Phillip,
I was in a similar situation several years ago.  I was driving to work in
the roadster early one morning when traffic on the freeway came to a sudden
halt due to road construction.  I looked in the rear view mirror and saw a
semi coming up fast behind me with all wheels locked and smoke pooring from
the tires.  I quickly gave the wheel a tug to the right, hit the gas and
dumped the clutch.  The semi plowed into the SUV that was in front of me
doing severe damage and sending the driver to the hospital with neck and
back injuries.  Simple physics I guess.

John