Re: latest on the Ignition problem

To: "Datsun_Sports" <Datsun_Sports@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: latest on the Ignition problem
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 08:42:39 -0400
Mike,

I would check the starter harness as the fuse box, as well as the rest of
the car gets its power from there.

The battery may have a dead cell and has too little juice to power the car.
I would also check the alternator to make sure its working.

Clean all the connections in the fuse box also and replace all fuses.

I wonder why however, why the wire smoked, but it may have been undersized.

As your Dad said, check and clean all the grounds. Dads are always right :)

Mike