Preparing for Road Atlanta

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Preparing for Road Atlanta
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 22:57:13 -0400
Well, it is blindingly obvious that none of my Roadsters will make it to
Road Atlanta.  The engine is in and almost fully connected in my 2000, but I
have a LONG way to go.  If it could be a driver, I would find a way to drag
it up there, but I just don't see how I can do it.  Not enough time left.  I
have to undo a couple of PO issues and finish the install before I can think
about making it a driver.  On that point, I need to replace the heater hoses
(or bypass it) to complete the install.  How much heater hose and fuel hose
should I buy?  What sizes?  (too tired to remember)

At this point, I may not make RA, but I am still hoping....

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060
1967 SRL311 00076