Re: carb adjustment

To: "Teesun68" <teesun68@telus.net>,
Subject: Re: carb adjustment
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 08:30:57 -0400
Try using the choke to see if that helps. If it does then richen your carbs
slightly, if it makes it worse, lean out the carbs slightly going a 1/4 turn
at a time.

I think you may be running rich or your air cleaner/gasket may be blocking
the vacuum castings in the carb. Make sure the gaskets are the correct ones.

Clean air filter?

Mike