RE: Electronic ignition x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "'evan troxel'" <evan@churchlab.com>
Subject: RE: Electronic ignition x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: robbieharrison@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 21:47:53 -0400
Definitely not the same as Gary's distributor, which I installed in my
2000 earlier this year. I'd recommend it only if you like when your car
runs smoother and starts easier than it ever did with the stock setup.
Quite possibly one of the best enhancements I've made to mine yet

Robbie Harrison
Just picked up my 5th roadster - GOTTA build a garage soon