carbs.

To: "Datsun Forum" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: carbs.
From: "Mike" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 17:17:28 -0700
hi all,

first thx for all the e-mail. the info was great. I learned allot. I decided
to pull my carbs off and clean them up. the gasket seem brittle so I will be
replacing them. the inside looks like it has allot of carbon in it. I have
only pulled the front one so far. is there supposed to be a gasket that goes
between the dome and the base on the SU? mine does not have one. can I make
gaskets myself or should I stick with the originals? anything I need to be
careful of or can I take carb cleaner to all of it?

thx,

mike