Re: Mark Dent Rocks!! (was Fairlady shirts - final week)

To: Kerry Zariwny <kerryzariwny@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Mark Dent Rocks!! (was Fairlady shirts - final week)
From: Roadster Dude <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 22:04:36 -0700 (PDT)
Hello..
Congrats to the Newlyweds...soon to be....newlyweds..
Where does one get or order the fine Fairlady shirt that Kerry was talking
about..
Maybe if I get a fairlady shirt I might get lucky and find a fairlady..
Thanks in advance for the info..

 Kerry Zariwny wrote:Hi All
Hope the week is going well!

Just wanted to do a big ole list-level thank you to Mark Dent. I am getting
married this Saturday so I thought it would be cool to get my wife-to-be,
along with some other things, something that had her "new" last name
on it. As she is also a datsun roadster fan, when Mark offered the shirts,
it was perfect and fit the bill. Mr. Dent had told me that the shirts would
arrive before the wedding and sure enough, they came today. Now Kae not only
has something to wear to Shasta but more importantly, it will be the very
first thing that has her new last name on it.

So thanks Mark!! Not only are the shirts great looking, but you helped
reduce some pre-wedding stress.

So now if you can only help me to remember the time of the ceremony, your
job here would be done! (just kidding. I know it is this Saturday, sometime
in the afternoon. well, maybe late afternoon :)

Kerry Z (with soon-to-be Kae Z)
West Linn, Oregon
1968 1600

/// Send admin requests to majordomo@autox.team.net or go to