Vrrroooomm....

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vrrroooomm....
From: "Dwight Woodruff" <dwoodru1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 01:07:04 -0400
All,
    Wow!  I can't believe that after a year, I finally was able to start my
roadster.  After pretty much completely rebuilding the transmission and
engine, it's almost ready to be a driver.  Actually, I did drive it down to
the muffler shop yesterday (very loud with just headers, and no exhaust).  I
just want to take a moment to thank EVERYONE for all their help with parts and
advice.  I especially want to thank my Uncle Glenn for keeping my spirits up
after each roadblock and obstacle (ESPECIALLY THE BLACK WIDOWS!!!).  Also, I
want to thank Brian Hollands of SEROC (plug) very much!!! He came over many
times (an hour each way) to help me since I didn't know what I was doing at
all.  I still believe I have a lot of work to do, but this is a great
milestone.  Many thanks, too, to all the vendors who I purchased from. I think
I bought at least one part from every vendor to try and keep the roadster
business alive. (hey, i had to do my part even if it was small).  Once again,
thanks EVERYONE!!   Check out the saga so far at:
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/srl311/gallery.htm

Happy Roadstering...
Woody
Finally, '69 2000