New interior

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New interior
From: Russ & Lee <rulee@motion.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 21:06:28 -0500
Just removed interior, and wire brushed what rust was there, then rust
converter, then blue
paint, then black Truck bed liner paint. started on the seats today
looks like 2 days to a seat, with rust removal and paint. anyone know if
weaving the  rubber straps for the seats helps ?
the were just layered (front to back ) then side to side.  I took a few
pictures  before and during.
will take more tommorow.
Nathan Ruffcorn  contact me of list I'll have my car ready for the
Springfield Cruise weekend,
planing on the Jacksonville Cruise night, and Beardstown Fall festival
car show.
Russ Southwell 70 1600  looking better.