Re: carbs

To: Mike <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: carbs
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 17:19:44 -0700 (PDT)
Sounds fine so far.  Now that the RPM has increased,
off the idle adjust screw (#3) just a touch.  do the
same w back carb until you are under 1000 RPM's.  It
will probably never be super smooth at 600, so don't
obsess, but it should run withour jumping around at
700-800 and you'll be close enough.  YMMV

Mike Harper