Need a part

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Need a part
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2002 21:37:24 -0700
Greetings list!  Well, I have had a small part go AWOL on me, and am now
appealing to you all to see if you can locate one.  I am in need of the
large aluminum spacer and large nut that goes on the wiper arm (on the
outside of the car, it fits between the wiper arm and the body).  It has
to be for a high windshield car (my '67 parts car is different).  Please
let me know if you can locate one and what you want for it... thanks! Of
course, I am sure to find it after I get one...
Greg Burrows