Re: Also carbs

To: Marko Lahtinen <lahtinen_marko@yahoo.com.au>,
Subject: Re: Also carbs
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 04:54:45 -0700 (PDT)
Before messing with needles, closely inspect your
linkage to be sure everything opens & closes properly
on both carbs.  One bent or out of allignment
component can mess everything up, and you'll never get
it right.  I found this out trying to fix my front
choke.  I bent the L-pin a little too much and messed
up my idle.  Disassembled, started over and all is
well again.  Just take them off, inspect on the bench,
closely, and re-assemble.  Just a thought.

Mike Harper

--- Marko Lahtinen <lahtinen_marko@yahoo.com.au>