Off topic

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Off topic
From: "Pat Mahoney" <dynaguy54@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 17:46:12 -0700
Hi list,  I'm working my way through a pile of necessary shop jobs so I can
finnally get to my roadster. I'm working on my daughter's '92 Sentra's
clutch.  It looks like the flywheel needs to be resurfaced.  In my past
experience, I have not removed the flywheel, just cleaned it up on the
vehicle.  This one is glazed and discolored.  Any tricks to loosening the
bolts on this sucker.  I'm having a bear of a time with the flywheel turning
as I try to break loose the bolts.  I'm worried about damaging the flywheel
by jamming a prybar against it.  I'm hoping someone out there in
roadsterland can be of help.   Thanks in advance!  Pat  '69 2000