Re: Off topic

To: Pat Mahoney <dynaguy54@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Off topic
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 08:03:39 -0500 (CDT)
Pat,

You could also pull one of the spark plugs and stuff a few feet of rope
into the plug hole with the piston down. Turn the engine over and the rope
will jam into the head and keep the engine from rotating. Just remember to
leave one end hanging out so you can remove it later!

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA