Datsun Parts Can Make You Smile

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun Parts Can Make You Smile
From: "SlowBoy" <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 17:11:40 -0700
Today I was bummed as I was told that I have a torn buldging disk in my lower
back.  Ummmmh, talk about a pain in the a _ _  and everywhere that nerve hooks
up too.

<GRIN>  But, when I got home I found a big box had been delivered and my
bumpers were inside.  <GRIN>

Now, were down to two chrome parts on the hit list. A low windshield frame and
the elusive 66 dash rearview that do not need rechroming.  But first we have
to refill the piggy bank.

PS   For you Arizona, Phoenix area types - Theres a black 66 1600 with black
Calif (1990) plates in El Mirage that has been stored for 12 years.

You can find the ad in the newspapers car section under Classics and Antiques.
Oh, he wants $3,500 for it. I don't think it is worth it, at least not to me.
Apparently neither did the guy that looked at it before me; the seller said
the guy new his Datsun roadsters too but would not tell me his name even
though I asked for it three times.

///

///