New addition

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New addition
From: "Steven Harvey" <stebharvey@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 15:05:22 -0500
List,
I've added two more roadster's to the pen. Well, almost two. Picked up a
medium to nice 1970 1600 (VIN 30082) and cutup 1969 2000, less engine and
trans. Selling the rolling 2000 frame/rearend/etc. if anyone is interested and
close to Wisconsin. Will also be selling more parts cheap after I inventory.
We can be a 2 roadster house but not four, per the wife. I can't believe she
let me buy two more cars!

Steve Harvey
Milwaukee
68 2000 solex (broke crank bearing)
70 1600 (under full restoration)
70 1600 (it runs great)
69 2000 (cut up and the parts are looking for a home)
P.S. The car was first found by Mark Dent and he declined. Turns out the PO
lives 20 blocks from me. That's unusual for Wisconsin being that roadster's
are like hens teeth around these parts!