Turn Signal WORKS

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Turn Signal WORKS
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 21:31:09 +0000
Wow, I feel so lame. I took the advice of several listers and checked the
connection to the right turn signal socket. Actually, all I did was jiggle
the two wires that go into the socket and it started to flash! So, buying
those 2 new "Heavy duty extra loud electronic flashers" from Kragen was
totally uneccesary(but cool!). And, I guess I should have thought about the
socket first rather than the flashers. Alright! No more hand signals!
Thanks for all the help, you guys rule. Peace. Alvin