Road Atlanta

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Road Atlanta
From: "Chris Bond" <cbond@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:46:43 -0400
Sorry Ganng for not showing up. We had the cars packed up and were ready to
head out, then watched the weather for a minute. After watching the weather we
took the grill and the tarps out of the cars and replaced them with two body
boards and some beach towels and went to Myrtle beach for the weekend. Our
lady freinds were feeling so sorry for us since they have been in the
roadsters during storms. They were at home thinking we were sitting in our
cars getting soaked when we were actually laying on the beach drinking beer. I
think we should plan a fall ralley in the mountains or beach soon to make up
for it. Chris