Complete R16 Engine/Transmission For Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Complete R16 Engine/Transmission For Sale
From: michaelspreadbury@attbi.com
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 18:16:06 +0000
Another SR20DE swap is in the works, and we need to find
a new home for a good running R16!

I have a friend who is selling a complete R16 engine and
four speed transmission from his 1967 Datsun roadster.
The head has been completely rebuilt (in the last 500
miles) and the engine runs clean and strong with no
heating or oil burning issues.

He is selling this setup complete, you get everything,
SU carbs/air cleaner, alternator, starter, belts, fan,
exhaust, transmission, etc. It has a rebuilt 2000
roadster starter as well.

The engine and transmission are still in the car, and
you can drive it before you buy. The car is located in
Albany, Oregon. He is asking $700 for the
engine/transmission.

Contact Dave Jolliff via his pager 541.750.8930 and he
will return all calls.

Thanks,

Michael
Various SR20DE/T projects