Re: Possible 1967 2000 for sale

To: "Steve Landuyt" <stl@adnc.com>, "Dan Zubkoff"
Subject: Re: Possible 1967 2000 for sale
From: "Pete Koernig" <pkoernig@cableaz.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 23:10:56 -0600
I have  '69 2000,  I bought 5 or 6 years ago along with a bunch of parts for
my  son's '70 1600.  He moved to Portland, OR, and I finally got around to
starting to put the 2000 on the road -- other than a blown head gasket it
seems mechanically pretty solid.

However, the Arizona heat has pretty much trashed the interior, door rubber
etc,. I have a place to re-do the hard top, but where are good sources for
rubber, carpet, door panels , dash recover etc.    I don't want to do a full
restoration -- just a good enjoyable car for the 15 minutes a year when it
isn't summer.  Thanks for any information.

Pete
SPL311 #29429 --- (don't have the SRL number handy right now).