Possible 1967 2000 for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Possible 1967 2000 for sale
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 15:42:35 -0700
Hey Roadster Fans,

I'll admit I am biased, but nothing quite gets my blood going like finding a
67 2000 for sale. I get a lot of email from the SoCalROC website and other
referrals and a lot of them are about whether I would like to sell my 67
2000 (no chance) and if I know of any 67 2000s for sale (slim chance).

I was looking for parts on the web today and came across this web page:

http://www.iaff27.org/thirdrail/july02/21.html

I called the number and a nice lady informed me that the car was owned by
the listed contact's brother. She did not know anything about the car. She
then gave me the guy's name and number. His name is Mike Dennis and his
number is 206 783-3118. I figure that if the guy really wants to sell it he
won't minding putting his info out. I tried calling but got voice mail.

It's listed as a running project car at 1200.00. If it's a real one and
complete and not too rusty I'd call it a steal.

If anyone acts on this and it turns out to be the real thing I would
appreciate you telling the list. If not, well, nothing ventured...

Andrew Murphy
1967 2000 SRL311-00489 (not for sale at any price)
SoCalROC