<OT> XM radio ?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: <OT> XM radio ?
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 13:52:33 EDT
Got my xmas pressie picked out already.. or at least I think I do ...

Anyone out there in roadster land have any exp w/ satellite radio ? Sony
makes a nifty little unit that can do both home/car - is XM compatable &
really isn't all that expensive. Sirius seems to be car audio only - more
interested in this for the house than the car. (no, I don't have cable/sat tv
- I know audio is incld in that, but dont want it!)

Any thoughts/opinions - anyone out there in the electronics industry have any
inside info on other up-coming like services ?  One of my main concerns is
this thing going obsolete in a yr... remember the betamax?!

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC
Chandler, AZ