Re: <OT> XM radio ?

To: SPL311RDST@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: <OT> XM radio ?
From: snyler <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 15:49:25 -0500
At 1:52 PM -0400 9/22/02, SPL311RDST@aol.com wrote:

>Any thoughts/opinions - anyone out there in the electronics industry have any
>inside info on other up-coming like services ?  One of my main concerns is
>this thing going obsolete in a yr... remember the betamax?!
>
>Laurie :-)
>70 SPL311
>AzROC
>Chandler, AZ

        Betamax (which predates VHS) went out of production only this
year, not that you could find it anywhere.  Though Sony seems to
insist on introducing odd incompatible formats, they do generally
support them for awhile.  The question I have is will be whether
there will be content available for Sony's format.

Marc Tyler (the orpahanage)
Laser-disc player
Amiga Computer (In closet)
Mac OS Computer (no viruses, no software, it's a tradeoff)
Almost bought a Peugeot in 1990