Re: OT - engine swap

To: reblues@reblues.net
Subject: Re: OT - engine swap
From: "Ryan Roswell Bird" <BirdMan@myrealbox.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 06:23:27 -0700
Go to ebay and do a serch on: "Boss Hoss".  I've had a lot of fun tracking
those bikes.  It seems a lot of people buy them, and then sell them with very
few miles...  Big block engines as well as Trikes are also available.

Mandatory Roadster Content:
My roadster is about to become primary transporation 4 days a month.  Two weeks
ago I had what I thought was another starter issue when the car would not turn
over, after a few (read 20 minutes) moments playing with the starter
connectors, under the dash, my new ammeter fuse, etc, a friend who was in the
parking lot checked my battery connection....  Gee, it started right up. :( :)
I'm glad it was that easy, but sometimes you forget the simple things as you
work at the more difficult ones.

Ryan
67 1600
www.azroc.org/ryan