Re: OT - engine swap

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: OT - engine swap
From: Ron Hamilton <fj201@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 16:34:55 -0700
Actually it's not the weight as much as the center of gravity and
knowing a few tricks. I drive a Honda Valkyrie (6 cylinder, 100 hp,
100lb.ft of torque at the rear wheel) that weighs n at 740 dry but
handles like a dirt bike due to the cg of the flat 6 motor. I once
talked with a Boss Hoss owner and he said the same thing. As soon as you
start moving all the weightiness dissapears and the handling is good.

Ron
RCKTSHP (for sale soon?)