OT-Has anyone heard of a Fisher Carburetor?

To: Datsun-Roadsters List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT-Has anyone heard of a Fisher Carburetor?
From: Craig <cworrall@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 19:05:41 -0700
Has anyone heard of a Fisher or Fischer Carburetor?

The carb has only 7 or so moving parts. We used to have
some original plans, but can't find them anymore.

A few years back we tried to produce a few of them in our machine
shop for testing.  We could never get them to work that well.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.  I have searched the internet
and just keep coming up with Holley info and a book on how to tune your
SU carbs buy a guy named Fisher.   My roadster carbs are doing just fine
for now.

Hope someone can help

Thanks
Craig

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]