Re: OT - engine swap

To: "snyler" <mtyler@hctc.net>, <SLBESQ@aol.com>, <gsglasgow@attbi.com>,
Subject: Re: OT - engine swap
From: "Steven Harvey" <stebharvey@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 17:21:17 -0500
Considering that it's a Billion dollar business, it was only a matter of
time before the Japanese moved to the Harley type consumer market. I worked
on the Harley V-Rod manuals which is Harley trying to invade the japanese
crockrocket market. Around and around we go! Enter Indian, should be
interesting to see Indian's growth in the next few years.

Steve Harvey
68 2000 solex (orange)
69 2000 rolling frame (slightly rusted)
70 1600 running (Silver)