bonnet latch, wheel bearings questions

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: bonnet latch, wheel bearings questions
From: Marko Lahtinen <lahtinen_marko@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 10:13:25 +1000 (EST)
A couple of hopefully easy ones.

I can not get my bonnet latch to keep the bonnet
closed.  I've adjusted everything movable to the n:th
degree and it still opens after driving for a few
minutes.  All I can think of is to replace the springs
inside the latch mechanism itself to ensure it bites
into the post more tightly to lock.  Any suggestions
anyone.

My front wheels gets covered in grease form the centre
hub when I drive. what's going on here and what do I
do about it?

Thanks

Marko
64 1500
Sydney

http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger for SMS
- Always be connected to your Messenger Friends