Re: Tire Question

To: Brian_Hollands@adp.com, BirdMan@myrealbox.com
Subject: Re: Tire Question
From: SLBESQ@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 12:05:25 EDT
In a message dated 10/1/02 3:56:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Brian_Hollands@adp.com writes:

> Especially if I lower the car.  If you go with the 195's, I'd be
> inclined to find a little wider wheel with preferably a 20-25mm positive
> offset.

hi everyone.
ok, i'm confused.  do you want positive offset on wheels on a the rear of a
roadster?  i thought positive offset meant that the tire would be closer to
the center of the car, by, in this case, 20 to 25 mm.  with the already
narrow rear track, don't you want to have negative offset wheels?  if you use
positive offset wheels, is there chance of rubbing the leaf springs?
67.5MIZU (wearing swastikas and 205/50-15s)