Re: Ammeter /alt question

To: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Subject: Re: Ammeter /alt question
From: "Amy & Erik" <erikandamy@integraonline.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 00:17:12 -0600
Bingo!
Blown fuse (and slightly melted fuse holder)  I am very happy when it is the
simple things.
 I didn't think of the fuse at all as  I reallly had no idea what the result
of that fuse being blown would be.  I thought that since the alt output wire
was directly attached to the ammeter, it woud be pegged at zero if the fuse
ever blew.  (What am I missing here?)

I will put the battery on the charger for a day or so and try again.  Thanks
to all those who offered help, this list really is great.
It is starting to look like I will finally be able to make the novice autox
class that is offered once a year by the local clubs.

Erik