More tranny help needed

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: More tranny help needed
From: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 09:31:56 -0800
I'm overhauling a 4 speed gearbox. I ordered a new countershaft for
it, and received 32211-A0951 which Nissan says is the replacement
for the listed 32211-A0901 (the other two listed, 32211-14600 and
32211-A0900, are NLA).

Unfortunately, A0951 is the wrong part. It's a little bit fatter, a little
bit longer, and uses a roller pin in one end while the original shaft
has the notched 'D' end. The box is also labeled 'gear - 1st & rev'.

Does anybody have a current part number for the correct shaft?
Any vendors out there have one?

-- John