FI intake Manifold L-series

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: FI intake Manifold L-series
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 22:04:02 -0800
OK, a bit off topic, but I know someone who is looking for an L-series
fuel injection intake manifold.  Apparently in Japan and other parts of
the world, they eventually fuel injected the later 2 liter 4 cylinder
L-series engines.  I am hoping someone out there in Roadster lands
across the world can 1) confirm this and 2) can locate one in a bone
yard, or 3) knows someone who has one.  This is for a guy who is
turbo-charging his 510 and going with an aftermarket fuel injection
system.  Thanks for any help.
Greg "NOT Vicki" Burrows... gonna get that fixed one of these days...