Roadster body

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster body
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 11:08:26 -0700
Hey there, I have a friend who has a late model (68-70) roadster body that
needs to go. This is a great find for someone, The body has had the bodywork
done, It is completely disassembled.  There is no frame with this. The doors
come with the body, but no front fenders.  It is in a primered stage.  I have
pictures available on request. The doors are complete with glass, no interior
trim on doors. I am going to put this on e-bay but thought I would give you
listers a shot at this first.  Basically a California body. Of course any
interested person would have to arrange shipping etc...   E mail me for
details on price.
Gerardo