RE: <OT> Wanna buy a customized 240Z !!

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: <OT> Wanna buy a customized 240Z !!
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 21:08:35 -0700
Whatever form of mind control they were using to make people think it looked
good, it ain't working from this distance!

My philosophy is that whatever someone wants to do to a car is okay if they
like it, because it means they are into the car, whether I consider it
attractive or not, but this thing - EEEWWW!

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org