Re: <OT> Wanna buy a customized 240Z !!

To: TCR2B@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: <OT> Wanna buy a customized 240Z !!
From: SLBESQ@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 03:53:25 EDT
In a message dated 4/8/03 7:51:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time, TCR2B@aol.com
writes:

> OK,
>
> This will probably get a lot of mail (sorry for the bandwidth), but really
> !!!  Can we say bastardize?  Nissan built a beautiful car...this thing is
> not.  I don't care if it can out-accelerate a Porsche Carrera, it looks
> terrible !
>
> Comments?
>
> Mike
> RROC Pres.
> '67 1600

$.02 = there's no accounting for taste, or lack thereof.  so many people with
more money that taste, talent, etc.  i watched several hours of the
barrett-jackson auction in january.  that there was a barris kustom car which
piqued my interest, until i saw it.  it was a ferrari 308, with gold metallic
paint, wire wheels, and a digital dash.  it was heinous.  but it actually
sold, tho a bone stock car in the same shape would have likely brought more.
i was really hoping for the Munster's car, or something cool like that.
67.5MIZU