Re: Funky gas tank

To: "Roadster Dude" <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Funky gas tank
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 22:17:07 -0700
>>Dave Wrote - So, I need to know how to go about reconditioning my tank.
I'm pretty sure it's got  some funk in it. My car will bog down and die; New
tank or just work on this one? Does anybody have a good clean tank they want
to sell?

>Raul Wrote -  I had the same problem with my 67 1600. I had the gas tank
boiled out and haven't had any problems with it ever since.

Really, Dave. Take you tank to a radiator shop, especially if you have a
Tank Renu franchise near you. Even if you do find a used tank to buy, You
still should have it cleaned. Or, you might just change tanks to have the
same problem!

Victor
65 L-320 Pickup
New Photo Site http://public.fotki.com/DatsunVic/