fiberglass bodywork

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: fiberglass bodywork
From: "aaron spesard" <spar011@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 02:43:02 +0000
Anyone have good photos of the japco bodywork, either on the car or apart?
Does anyone in the Portland, Oregon area have a car with the bodywork I
could come by and look at?

And lastly, I'm tentatively planning to shoot a Roadster calender as a
school project so I'm sorta looking for nice race roadsters in the NW.
Anybody interested in allowing me to shoot them let me know. It won't be for
a few months, at least. Or if you're going to be out at PIR let me know
which weekend and I'll come out.

thanks,
Aaron