SOLVANG CARAVANS

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SOLVANG CARAVANS
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 22:50:27 EDT
Thanks Paul for getting everything started with the Caravans, I am setting up
links right now for all the clubs coming in from different areas of
California, that will be posted on the Web Page, SoCalROC is the First one
up!

So Steve Allen give me the info on the Skid Marks.

Gerardo Magana coordinate with me the Modesto and Fresno Groups.

Fred Katz and/or Dan Zubkoff you guys coordinate BADROC.

John Sandoff why don't you coordinate the Sacramento guys to meet up with the
Modesto guys.

Thanks

Lou Smaldino
FresnoDROC