Re: hauling a 70 datsun

To: remfender@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: hauling a 70 datsun
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:12:42 -0700
Ron,

It will fit. Barely.

When I took my car up to Sports Imports, I had the body on a donor rolling
frame that was actually a late model frame. I rented a U-Haul auto
transport. You have to line it up absolutely straight and the wheels will
rub against the inner lip.

Your biggest worry will be to not bounce the car off of the transport when
you go around a corner. Ask me how I know....

Just take it easy and you will get there with your car still on the trailer.

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC