Re: hauling a 70 datsun

To: "remfender@earthlink.net Mail Account" <remfender@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: hauling a 70 datsun
From: <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 16:16:05 -0400
Ron,

Yes.

I have used U-haul trailers four times and they fit; they're close to the
inside but will fit.  Some U-haul places will say no, but they do.

Now, if the car has been lowered you'll have an interesting time getting it up
there.  I had to use some wood to get the front end height up and still scraped
the bottom bad with the gas pedal on the floor.