Re: Datsuns

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Datsuns
From: Tomet9@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 16:31:39 EDT
Hi List,

    As the years go by I've grown used to the fact that Datsun is not the
household name that it once was. Recently, I was flippng thru the L.A Times
calender section and noticed the word Datsun in bold letters which of course
caught my eye. Of course I started to salivate thinking oh good an article
about our favorite brand of cars, finally someones bringing back the past
,how exciting this is going to be, only to find out that it's about a New
Zealand rock band. BUMMER !! Anyone hear of these guys? I think I would much
rather prefer the throaty exhaust sound of an SRL or SPL.

                      Tom Prather 69/2.0 lady in red