Re: Hard Tonneau cover & folding hardtop!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hard Tonneau cover & folding hardtop!
From: "Ian Miller" <ianmiller07@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 16:27:58 -0400
I imagine removing the trunk wall would make the BODY a little less stiff.
However if you were moving the parcell shelf and then reinstalling the trunk
wall closer to the seats you should pick up a little stiffness because the
opening for the driver and passenger would be smaller.  However because the
body is just bolted to the boday at what 12? places I doubt body stiffness
effects the overall car stiffness very much.
Your best bet...install a properly triangulated roll cage.

Ian
66 1600 stroker
67.5 1600 in need of help