Re: PCV

Subject: Re: PCV
From: Chris Coker <chriscoker@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 05:37:56 -0400
On my race car, in addition to the hose from the valve cover, I have a hose
that runs from the opening in the block where the fuel pump normally bolts
on, into a catch can.  Another advantage to using an electric fuel pump.

--
Chris Coker
69 1600 SPL311      <http://mywebpages.comcast.net/chriscoker/roadster.html>